Do you need a Web Design internship for college credits?
We’ll work with you to fulfill your internship objectives and reach the hours you need to get the credits required to graduate!
WEB DEVELOPER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
WEB DEVELOPER JOB DUTIES:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Must be WordPress fluent.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant written and verbal communication with colleagues.
- Hands on web design experience.
- Able to meet and interface directly with customers, attend events, workshops, presentation, and have a presentable business appearance.
WEB DEVELOPER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- HTML and CSS
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Photoshop/Canvas a plus.
- Understanding of Social Media a plus.
- Motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Able to Document their work and follow written direction in a Task Management System.
Our candidates will need to be friendly, reliable, punctual, and positive.